Friday, October 21, 2011

Random stuff today...

Hi everyone!
I have sort of a random assembly of stuff to tell you today. I thought it might be fun to organize everything into sections of before, now, and in the future, as everything will fit into one of those categories. I hope it will make everything organized well =)

Before
I don't know if you've noticed, but I have recently been accepted into the DT for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge. I was thrilled to get the acceptance email from Kim (owner and designer of Paper Smooches), and I had so much fun making my first card for the challenge. The first SPARKS challenge with DT samples was posted yesterday, and you can check it out here =)
On a non-related note, I've added some new stuff to my papercrafting wishlist lately. If you're curious as to what's on my wishlist, I now have it on a page which you can find in the menu on the top of my blog. Oh, and I've also added a new haul video to my YT channel, which you can see here.

Now
I am currently working on my card for the Lawnscaping challenge going on right now. I've been working so much with the wonderful Paper Smooches stamps lately, that I've almost forgotten about my Lawn Fawn stamps. I was looking through my sets earlier today to figure what to use for my card, and I felt like I was seeing some of the stampsets for the first time again. It was quite inspiring, I must say! I've decided that the card I'm making, will be put in a box in where I plan to collect cards for the wonderful card drive that Vera Yates and Jennifer McGuire are arranging. They are collecting holiday cards for elderly in nursing homes, in the Cards that Care card drive.

In the future
I have decided to start a new video series on my YT channel sometime soon. These next two weeks will be less busy then the last couple of weeks have been, and so I plan to start filming the series then. I don't want to say too much about the series, as I want it to be somewhat of a surprise to you all. But it will be cardmaking related, I can say that much =) So please stay tuned for that! In other news, a new Young Crafters Unite challenge will be up on Sunday. I hope you'll go check it out on the YCU blog then!


That's it for my random stuff today. I hope it was all organized enough for you to follow along =)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

0 comments: