Thursday, October 20, 2011

SPARKS Challenge: October 20th - November 2nd

Hi everyone

Today marks the beginning of a new SPARKS challenge. I'm so happy to be on the Design Team for this fabulous challenge, and to work with such FUN Paper Smooches stamps!

Here's the inspiration photo for the challenge:

(please click on the photo to go directly to the challenge post over at the SPARKS blog)

Here's the card I made inspired by the photo:


Stamps by Paper Smooches
I was inspired by the colors in the inspiration photo, and used some of them on my card. The shape of my image-piece was also inspired by the shape of the "tunnel" cut from the tree in the photo.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

PS: I just noticed the other day that there had been added a wishlist function to the Paper Smooches webshop. I've already started to add stamps set onto my wishlist there, and wanted to let you know that you can do so too =)

9 comments:

Cath said... [Reply]

Super cute card, Marie! :)

Kelley Eubanks said... [Reply]

This is super cute!! I love your blog banner by the way... very CAS and cool!

Savannah O'Gwynn said... [Reply]

OH gooodness--that little monster is SUPER duper cute! LOVE your design and coloring! FAB Job!!

Barb said... [Reply]

cute! your coloring is fabulous. great card :)

Audrey said... [Reply]

Marie, you do such amazing things with this little monster! I love the sentiment in the cloud and the pops of bright color. Awesome job!

Angie Hagist said... [Reply]

I love it! Having the monster throw the airplane is genius!! I had no idea about the wishlist either, thanks for the tip!

Jenny said... [Reply]

Great take on the inspiration photo :)
Jenny x

Jay Gee said... [Reply]

Cute card Marie... I love how you incorporated the shape of the tunnel, very clever :)

Linda Beeson said... [Reply]

That is so super cute. What a neat sentiment to use.