Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hero Arts and Lawn Fawn Christmas Card

Hi everyone

Today I'm sharing a card I made to enter into this months challenge over at the Hero Arts blog. I haven't participated in one of their challenges for a loong time! But this month there is a really fun color combination that I wanted to work with, so I decided to give it a go. Please check out this site on the Hero Arts blog for more information about the challenge! Here is the color combination you can use this month:

(The last color is meant to represent any neutral like brown, kraft or cream)

I decided to make a Christmas card using the colors, and some of mye top favorite Hero Arts stamp sets. Here's my card:

I stamped the girl/doll, colored her in and cut her out. I then hand drew a little gift for her to hold, colored and cut it out. I stamped the tree, colored it in, and added a pink star on top. I adhered both to a kraft cardbase using liquid glue. I also added som sparkle with a Spica clear glitter pen to both the star and the ribbon&bow on the little gift. I'm sorry that it doesn't show in the picture!
I needed a small greeting to fit on my card, and didn't have anything from Hero Arts that was small enough. So I used two stamps from a Lawn Fawn stamp set, and combined them to make the full sentiment. I also added some white pearls to the little gift and the tree.

Thanks for stopping by today!
- Marie / Legojenta


1 comments:

Jenny said... [Reply]

Really sweet, love the pretty colours on the Kraft card :)
Jenny x