Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Inspired by Pinterest - Episode 1

Hi everyone!

Today's the day when the first episode in my new series, Inspired by Pinterest, goes public. I'm so excited to see what you all think! So, without any more chatting around, here's the video for you:




You can also watch the video on my YouTube channel here. If you want to make sure you don't miss any of my videos, you can simply subscribe to me on YouTube. Easy peasy!

Here's the picture of my finished card, once again:



Now, onto the results from my little guessing game about this first episode. Thanks to everyone who played along, and guessed what pin I would use for inspiration in this first episode! Unfortunantely, none of you guessed right this time. No wonder, I had about 170 pins or something like that when the guessing game started. That's a lot of possibilities to choose from! Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the game and had fun guessing =)

I'm already in the process of making the next episode, so make sure you stay tuned for that if you liked this first one =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta




The inspiration picture in this video is from: http://www.marthastewart.com/856337/accessories-you-sew/@center/381714/handmade-accessories#/173417

3 comments:

Jenny said... [Reply]

Hi Marie, what a great start to the series, I love that colour combo too and the texture of the stitching :)
I watched it on your You Tube channel as the embedded video is still the introduction trailer.
Looking forward to the next instalment, you've definitely inspired me :)
Jenny x

Marie / Legojenta said... [Reply]

@Jenny Thanks for letting me know about the mix-up! I've embedded the right video here on my blog now =)

Barb said... [Reply]

beautiful in it's cas design! i look forward to seeing more videos from this series...great card!