Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Inspired by Pinterest - Episode 2

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing the second episode in my Inspired by Pinterest video series. I made a CAS card with a muted color scheme this time =) Here's the video for you:


You can also watch the video on my YouTube channel here. If you want to make sure you don't miss any of my videos, you can simply subscribe to me on YouTube. Easy peasy!

Here's the picture of my finished card from this episode:


I hope you enjoyed it! I think the debossing technique gives really nice results, and I'm pleased with how classy the card turned out =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta




The inspiration picture in this video is from: http://mailebelles.blogspot.com/2011/06/introducing-gracious-vases-day-four.html

0 comments: