Saturday, November 5, 2011

Snowflake Ornaments Card

To see my posts for either the Young Crafters Unite Blog Hop or the
SPARKS challenge, please scroll down while on my main blog page. Thanks!

Hi everyone!

Today I'll be sharing a card I made to enter into the following two challenges:

Here's the card I made:



I used some watercolor paper for my cardbase. I stamped three snowflakes, and drew in lines and bows with a pen. I added a brown button onto the largest snowflake, and pearls to the smaller ones. I colored the pearls with a brown Copic to make them match the button I had used.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta


7 comments:

Lorraine A said... [Reply]

Gorgeous card Marie :-) Simple and stunning !! I love this :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Tenia Nelson said... [Reply]

So pretty!!

Isha said... [Reply]

Sweet card Marie:)

Dawny P said... [Reply]

Oh this is amazing chick - simply gorgeous the colours are really fab. Thank you for joining us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

Mandy said... [Reply]

Gorgeous card Marie, love it :)
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play & Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Marianne said... [Reply]

Very stylish card, love it!

Trinh said... [Reply]

I love the hanging snowflakes, Marie! Very pretty!