Thursday, November 17, 2011

SPARKS Challenge: November 17th - November 38th

Hi everyone!

Today is the start of a new SPARKS challenge! Here's the inspirational photo for the challenge:
(please click on the photo to go directly to the challenge post over at the SPARKS blog)

Here's the card I made inspired by the photo:


Stamps by Paper Smooches

I took inspiration from the pattern of colored flowers with white outlines from the picture. I used four raindrop stamps from two different Paper Smooches sets, to make my flower-like patterns. I embossed them in white, and then I colored them in with different colors. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of paper, using second generation stamping to get the grey color. I cut one end of the strip into a v-shape. I colored a white pearl with a green marker to match the green flowers in the background.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta


2 comments:

Jenny said... [Reply]

Just love it Marie, such a great pattern :)
Jenny x

Savannah O'Gwynn said... [Reply]

OHHH! What a fabulous pattern! I love the embossing and coloring with copics and ink! YOU ROCKED this inspiration!!