Friday, November 4, 2011

SPARKS Challenge: November 3rd - November 16th

Hi everyone!

This is my second post today.
Please check out my post for the YCU Masculine Cards Blog Hop HERE!

Today is the start of a new and fun SPARKS challenge! Here's the inspiration photo for the challenge:
(please click on the photo to go directly to the challenge post over at the SPARKS blog)

Here's the card I made inspired by the photo:

Stamps by Paper Smooches

I took inspiration from the colors in the inspiration photo for my card this time. I used the sun's ray-stamp from "Sunny Side Up" to make a little party-hat for the penguin. I added some sparkle to the card using some rhinestones, and some shine to the penguin's beak using Crystal Lacquer =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta


1 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said... [Reply]

OHHH! How cute:) I LOVE that little party hat on that penguin!! SOOOOOOOO cute:) Great take on this challenge photo!