Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Young Crafters Unite - Challenge #4

Hi everyone

Today I have my card for the fourth YCU challenge to share with you. Please go check it out on the YCU blog! The challenge this time is:



Here's my card for this challenge:


I diecut a colorful patterned paper with a pretty die, and I also diecut a sentiment strip out of white cardstock. I stamped my sentiment onto the diecut strip, and adhered that onto the colorful diecut shape. I cut, scored and folded a white cardbase, and added lots of little dots with a black marker. I adhered the colorful shape to the cardbase using foam adhesive.

Now, I'f you haven't checked out this challenge over at the YCU blog, please use this link to get there:

We have an awesome design team on the YCU blog. They've all made fabulous creations for this challenge! Please go check out their fabulous creations for this challenge as well =)


Jess Larsen - http://jesslarsen.blogspot.com/   - Jess hasn't been feeling well, and have not been able to make a card for this challenge

Paulina Nakamura - http://prettypinkposh.blogspot.com/

And lastly, my fellow co-creator of the Young Crafters Unite! blog

Britta Swiderski - http://brittaswiderski.com

Before you go, I wanted to let you know that we have an amazing sponsor for our challenge! Simon Says Stamp is sponsoring us with a $25 gift certificate to their fabulous online store! Thank you so much, Simon Says Stamp =)
If you haven't seen it yet, you should really check out their store. They have a huge selection of cardmaking, stamping and scrapbooking supplies! Just click on their graphic below to go to their store =)


Photobucket



Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you'll be able to join us for this fun challenge over at the YCU blog =)
- Marie / Legojenta


3 comments:

Karin (PeppermintPatty) said... [Reply]

WONDERFUL CAS card!!! So happy and cheerful - the perfect birthday card!

Jenny said... [Reply]

Love the cheery striped die-cut, fab CAS design :)
Jenny x

Jingle said... [Reply]

Fabulous card! I love it!