Saturday, December 31, 2011

Baby Shower Card

Hi everyone!

Today I'll be sharing the second card I made to enter into a challenge Lawn Fawn is having on their blog right now. They are asking for cards that fit into three seperate categories, to put in their catalog and to have in the CHA booth. I thought it sounded like a fun challenge, and there's a great prize to be won as well! Check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawn blog here

The card I'm showing in this post, is for the category "Plus One ". I only used stamps from "Plus One" for this card. All of the supplies I used on this card are listed below =) Anyways, here is my card:



For this card, I stamped the umbrella image, omitting the smiling face on it when inking up the stamp. I also stamped a heart image onto the umbrella. I colored in the umbrella with Copic Sketch markers, and stamped a sentiment next to the umbrella. I stamped a second heart, colored it with a Copic setch marker, added 3D crystal lacquer on top, and let it dry. I then cut it out, colored the cut edges with a black marker, and adhered it on top of the heart stamped on the umbrella. For the scalloped edges, I colored white cardstock with the pink Copic marker I had used for the heart. I then punched out two borders, and attached them to the backside of the image piece. I adhered the finished piece to a white standard sized cardbase, using foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta


3 comments:

Elena said... [Reply]

So adorable!

Annette said... [Reply]

aww this is just so sweet..

Wendy ten Hove said... [Reply]

Oh, this one is sooooo cute!!! I just ordered this set and can't wait, especially now that I see this sweet card!!! Sooo pretty!
Hugs, Wendy