Sunday, December 4, 2011

Smiling Lights Tag + Video

Hi everyone!

I haven't been blogging much lately, and I'm sorry about that. I've been really busy with my studies and other stuff lately, and have had less energy for blogging. So, to make up for my absence, I have a tag and a video to share with you today =) The tag was made to enter into the following challenges:

The Cuttlebug Spot - Use Leftovers (I used leftover cardstock for my tag and leftover ribbon)

Here's the video I filmed when making the tag:




Here are pictures of the finished tag:



I love those glossy lights with smiling faces =) It's was so easy to add the 3D Crystal Lacquer to them, because it has a needle-sized precision tip. I have two videos about this product on my YT channel, which you can see here and here. If you want to try it out for yourself, you can find the link to it in the supplies list below =)

Today's Norwegian phrase: God Jul -Merry Christmas

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta 


9 comments:

Liz's creative corner said... [Reply]

Thanks for joining us at Paper Play, hugs Liz xx

Kerry said... [Reply]

Love your smiley faces. Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

Lisa said... [Reply]

How cute is this!

Mandy said... [Reply]

Gorgeous tag, so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our anything goes challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Giovana said... [Reply]

Your tag is so sweet!!! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories Challenge!

Jannie said... [Reply]

Wow, love your tag, it is so cheerful!

Thank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!

TFS
Jannie :)

Alice Wertz said... [Reply]

this is so cute!

Nilda Rockenbach said... [Reply]

great tag. Thank you for participating in the challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot

Helen said... [Reply]

This is so cute!
Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot - hope you'll join us for a new challenge tomorrow! :0)
Helen x