Thursday, December 15, 2011

SPARKS Challenge: December 15th - December 28th

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing my DT card for the new SPARKS challenge! Here's the inspirational photo for this challenge:


Here's the card I made inspired by the photo:



Stamps by Paper Smooches

I took inspiration from the reindeer theme og the photo, as well as the red glitter noses on the photo. I stamped the reindeer in brown ink, and added red stickles to his nose. After the stickles had dried, I added a coat of Crystal Lacquer on top to keep the glitter "contained". I stamped the sentiment with borwn as well, onto a banner I had diecut out of white cardstock. I added som red pearls to the banner strip, and adhered it to the image. I layered the image onto a brown and a red mat, and adhered the whole thing onto a white cardbase using foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Be sure to check out this new challenge over at the SPARKS blog =)
- Marie / Legojenta


2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said... [Reply]

SOOOO cute! LOVE that white space and that super cute sentiment! LOVE LOVE LOVE the red nose!!!! You rock:)

lostinpaper said... [Reply]

What a fabulous take on the SPARKS challenge! Love how you have not coloured the image and all that gorgeous white space!