Thursday, December 29, 2011

SPARKS Challenge: December 29th - January 11th

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing my DT card for the current SPARKS challenge. Here's the inspiration photo for this challenge:
Here's the card I made:


Stamps by Paper Smooches



I took inspiration from the rainbow theme this time. I stamped seven stars and stamped a smiling face inside each. I then colored them all in with Copics. I cut them all out, and adhered them in a line onto a white cardbase. I then stamped the sentiment underneath the line of stars.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Be sure to check out this new challenge over at the SPARKS blog =)
- Marie / Legojenta


4 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said... [Reply]

How cute are those little stars??? LOVE LOVE LOVE! Love the white space and the sentiment--perfect take on this inspiration photo:)

Wendy ten Hove said... [Reply]

Yep! Loved this card as well! This set is still on my wishlist, because there are some elements that I'm not sure about, but others are so lovely, like these stars!! Fabulous rainbow use!!! Love it!!!
Hugs, Wendy

Ellis said... [Reply]

Underbart kort du har gjort, snygg stjärnregnbåge! =)
Kram Elenor

Emily Keaton said... [Reply]

This is totally cute! That perfectly aligned star lineup is so fun. :)