Today I have two things to share with you. Firstly, I’ve uploaded a new video to my YouTube channel. In this video, I’m showing you a product I got just recently, but that I now (almost) can’t live without in my papercrafting. It’s the Memento Tuxedo Black marker. Yes – it’s just a marker, you might say. But to me, it’s kind of two markers in one. Before, I used two different markers in my stamping,- one for drawing out elements and another for coloring the cut edges of stamped images for paper piecing. But with the Memento marker having two different tips, it’s now the only marker I need =) Oh – and I love how easy it is to selectively ink parts of a stamp using this marker!! Soo, please watch my video below to see all three ways of using this wonderful marker =)
(Remember that you can click on the YouTube logo in the bottom right corner of the video to see this video on YouTube =)
THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED =)
Okay, so now onto the second part of my post today. It’s giveaway-time =) If you’ve followed my blog for a little while, you may already know that I LOVE Lawn Fawn stamps. I love the designs, the great quality and how useable their stamps are. And one of my newest favorite Lawn Fawn stamp sets is “Say Cheese”. I love the polaroid frame in the set! So I’ll be giving away this brand new “Say Cheese” stamp set, along with a Tuxedo Black Memento marker, that you saw all about in the video above here. The “Say Cheese” stamp set is from Lawn Fawn. Thank you so much Lawn Fawn =)
Here’s all the information about how to enter this fun giveaway:
- To enter this giveaway, you must be or become a follower of my blog when signing up. Only followers on the Google Friend Connect will be entered in the giveaway, not the followers via email.
TIP: If the Google Friend Connect box doesn’t appear in my right sidebar, here’s how to follow my blog from your account dashboard: Go to your reading-list, and click on the tab “Add”. In the box that appears, write in my blog-URL http://legojenta.blogspot.com/ and click next. Click on follow publicly and “Follow”. You are now following my blog =)
- Put the picture of my giveaway together with a link to this post, in the sidebar on your blog. Please include the closing date (stated below) to make it easier for people to see if they still have time to enter =)
- Leave your name in the inlinkz list below here on this post
- If you don't have a blog, please share the news about my giveaway in a forum, discussionboard etc. online. Remember to leave a link back here so that people can come and participate themselves. Then please leave me a link in the inlinkz list below to that spesific thread/place where you've shared the news.
- Leave me a comment on this post, telling me what your favorite Lawn Fawn stampset is and why! If you haven’t seen Lawn Fawn’s stamps before, you can check them out here.
All entries must be received by May 25th 2011 at 11:59 pm CET. (I'm sorry about the picture in my sidebar having the wrong date up until I fixed it today). I will randomly select a winner soon thereafter from all of the valid entrants, and publish who the lucky winner is right here on my blog. The winner will then have 4 days to contact me to claim the prize. All entrants, from any country in the world, are welcome to join in =)
PS: If you want to make sure not to miss the post where I announce the winner, you can go ahead and follow me by email as well as with Google Friend Connect. You will then get all of my new posts directly to your email, and therefore won’t miss the announcement =)
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog and Lawn Fawn’s Flickr site for lots of amazing projects using Lawn Fawn stamps – I’m sure you’ll walk away inspired =)
- Marie / Legojenta