Saturday, January 7, 2012

Birthday Bear Card

Hi everyone!

Today I have a birthday card to share. I'll be entering the card into these challenges:


Simon Says Stamp Challenge - New Something
Cute Card Thursday - What's New

Here's the card I made, using my new Lawn Fawn stampset (Critters in the Snow)



I stamped the bear, drew in a little triangle partyhat on his head, and colored him with Copic markers. I then cut him out, and edged the cut edges with ablack marker. For the card itself,  I added a layer of patterned paper to a white cardbase. I "dotted on" some scattered tiny dots of  Spica glitter pen on the patterned paper. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of white cardstock, and adhered the bear to the strip. I then adhered the strip with the bear onto the card, using foam adhesive. I finished up the partyhat with a white pearl.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta


9 comments:

Karin (PeppermintPatty) said... [Reply]

Åh vad gulligt! Han ser så mysigt nöjd ut också! Själv är man dessvärre inte lika nöjd när det är dags för ännu en födelsedag...

Laurel said... [Reply]

Hi Marie! I am loving the swirly background here! Your bear is adorable and colored flawlessly! So cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping again!

Jenny said... [Reply]

Love this Marie, so cute :)
Jenny x

Deb said... [Reply]

very cute!
Many thanks for joining in the first Cute Card Thursday challenge of 2012!
Happy crafting, Debxx

Ayana Posadas said... [Reply]

Wow, so super cute!!!
Very simple and yet so fun. :)
I'm so glad you joined us over at Lawnscaping.

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said... [Reply]

Simple, cute & sweet! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Lawnscaping birthday bash! :)

Levana Sunandar said... [Reply]

i love the swirls on your background, and this card describe how cute and sweet of you.. :)

Stephanie said... [Reply]

aw such an adorable bear! great coloring, too!

Maria Matter said... [Reply]

this is so sweet Marie!
love your Clean style!!