Monday, January 9, 2012

Chipboard Zig Zag Card

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing a card I made to enter into the following challenges:






Here's the card I made:



I made a faux chipboard label shape for my card. I stamped a zig zag pattern onto white cardstock, and diecut a label shape out of it. I then diecut the same shape three more times out of thin chipboard. I adhered all the shapes on top of eachother, making a faux chipboard shape. I edged the shape with a black marker to cover up the grey core of the chipboard. I then stamped a sentiment onto white cardstock, and cut it out in a banner-like shape. I adhered the banner to the chipboard shape using foam adhesive. I then adhered the chipboard piece to a 3 3/4" by 5" white cardbase.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta


10 comments:

Laurie said... [Reply]

Awesome job Marie! I love how you made the chipboard label! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Stephanie @ A Steph-Made Life said... [Reply]

Beautiful card! LOVE the chevron! And I love that you made faux chipboard. What a great idea!!

Tenia Nelson said... [Reply]

So so cool!!!

walchowDesign said... [Reply]

Great interpretaion on the challenge, Marie!

Pia said... [Reply]

Love it!

Karin (PeppermintPatty) said... [Reply]

Really cool and really CAS = PERFECT card for those challenges!

Jennifer Rzasa said... [Reply]

Oh Marie, I LOVE the zig zag background, and your red sentiment- such a great color to accent the black and white! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

Cristina said... [Reply]

Beeeatiful! And I love the pop of red on your sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Runway!

Suzanne Russell said... [Reply]

Very cool card! Perfectly CAS!

Dana said... [Reply]

What a stylish card! So glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays!