Sunday, January 1, 2012

Inspired by Pinterest - Episode 4

Hi everyone!

Today I have a new video in my Inspired by Pinterest video series to share:
I

You can also watch the video on my YouTube channel here


Here's the picture of my finished card:


I'm really pleased with how this card turned out. And I'm so happy that I cut off the top of the cardbase, and made it a rectangular card instead of a square card! I hope you like it, and that you like the video too =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today
- Marie / Legojenta





The inspiration picture in this video is from: http://craftingconfessions.blogspot.com/2011/08/casing-right-back-at-ya-diva.html

4 comments:

Barb said... [Reply]

so cute! love your cas styly :)

lostinpaper said... [Reply]

Thanks for the video!!
Awesome CAS design, love those bold colours!

Annette said... [Reply]

such a cute card...love the star with the button...

Lisa Lara said... [Reply]

Love this card Marie. Stars are such attention getters. Love your colors.