Thursday, January 26, 2012

Owl Birthday Card with 2 Videos

Hi everyone

Today I have two videos and one card to share with you. The first video is about selective inking, and the second video is the fifth episode in my Inspired by Pinterest video series. Both videos have to do with the card I'm sharing today. I will also be entering the card into the current Simon Says Stamp challenge, which has a "Anything Goes" theme =)

Here are the two videos about the card:




And here's a picture of the finished card:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta



5 comments:

Craft-A-Holic Momma said... [Reply]

That owl stamps set is so cute. As soon as I finished watching your video I went to the website and purchased it. Your card is super cute. I LOVE your style! Definitely a big fan!

Emily Leiphart said... [Reply]

You are crazy good, Marie! This is one amazing CAS card.

Lucy said... [Reply]

Wow--that's a lot of work, but it turned out beautifully. I enjoy watching your processes develop.

Danielle said... [Reply]

Absolutely love this! Great colors.

Jenny said... [Reply]

This is SO SO SO cute! (: LOVE IT!