Saturday, January 21, 2012

Rainbow Colored Stars Card

Hi everyone!

Today I have a card to share with you, that I made to enter into the following challenges:





Here's the card I made:


Stamps by Paper Smooches

I was very inspired by not only the rainbow theme, but in particular how the colors on the rainbow dress went from red to pink and back to red again. I wanted todo the same thing for my project. I stamped the little star in different colored inks, from red to pink in the middle and back to red again. I stamped the stars on a curvy line to add even more movement. I then stamped the sentiment in black, matted the image onto black cardstock, and adhered it to a white cardbase with foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta


8 comments:

Cat's sCrap said... [Reply]

I like ! Magnificent coulours : I like this series of star in the colors of the rainbow. Beautiful writing. It's very successful ! Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Eva Marie said... [Reply]

So lovely!
Thanks for joining us at DVC
xx

Jenny said... [Reply]

Just perfect Marie...I love your attention to the colour order too :)
Jenny x

Deborah Frings said... [Reply]

I love the way you've got the rainbow going both directions on your card - it's gorgeous. Would you mind if I CASE this at some point?

Jennifer Rzasa said... [Reply]

Hey there! I am in love with the fact that the colors in your card EXACTLY follow the color pattern in the dress. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

Pauline said... [Reply]

This is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

Stempelgedöns said... [Reply]

Beautiful card. Love the stars in rainbow colors :)

clare brown said... [Reply]

what a great card, thanks for sharing with us this week at Charisma.

hugs Clare