Thursday, January 26, 2012

SPARKS Challenge: January 26th - February 8th

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing my DT card for the current SPARKS challenge. Here's the inspiration photo for this challenge:
I
I
Here's the card I made:
I
Stamps by Paper Smooches

I took inspiration from the striped pattern of the leaves in the picture, as well as the overall color scheme. I stamped the fish and sentiment using grey JB ink, onto a piece of white cardstock. I colored in the fish with some Copic markers. For the cardbase, I cut strips of colored cardstock, and adhered them onto a white cardbase. The image panel was adhered to the cardbase using foam adhesive

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Be sure to check out this new challenge over at the SPARKS blog =)
- Marie / Legojenta


5 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said... [Reply]

AMAZING! I love the stripes and I LOVE the colors! FAB job!!

Katy said... [Reply]

This is so cute! Love that sentiment!!

Emily Leiphart said... [Reply]

Eeek, this is the perfect card for that photo!

Cynthia said... [Reply]

This one really caught my eye, Marie! So cute and I love the sea critters from the "Surf and Turf" set.

Sarah C said... [Reply]

This is the cutest!! I love your style :-)