Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Videos about Tools and Products

Hi everyone!

Today I have two video to share with you. I decided to make two videos about the tools and products I use most often in my papercrafting and cardmaking. I split it up so that I have one video for stamping tools and products, and one for cardmaking tools and products. Here are the two videos:



I've linked the products in the video below. Please keep in mind that I couldn't always find the exact same product I have to link up. So some of the products I've linked may be the same type of product, but from another company or something. There are also a few products I haven't been able to link. So, if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta







1 comments:

Isha said... [Reply]

Love the videos Marie. I also was thinking about T ruler...I think now would get it too after your video. Love that cute little girly image too...so sweet:)