Thursday, January 5, 2012

Young Crafters Unite - Challenge #5

Hi everyone

Today I have my card for the fifth YCU challenge to share with you. Please go check it out on the YCU blog! The challenge this time is:




Here's my card for this challenge:


I cut out a pink cardstock heart, and stamped onto it with a script stamp from Prima (discontiniued, I think). I used pink distress ink for that. I then stamped the sentiment in the same pink ink onto a strip of white cardstock, and cut v-shapes into the ends to create that banner look. Nice, simple CAS card, this one =)


Now, I'f you haven't checked out this challenge over at the YCU blog, please use this link to get there:

We have an awesome design team on the YCU blog. They've all made fabulous creations for this challenge! Please go check out their fabulous creations for this challenge as well =)



And lastly, my fellow co-creator of the Young Crafters Unite! blog

Britta Swiderski - http://brittaswiderski.com

Before you go, I wanted to let you know that we have an amazing sponsor for our challenge! Simon Says Stamp is sponsoring us with a $25 gift certificate to their fabulous online store! Thank you so much, Simon Says Stamp =)
If you haven't seen it yet, you should really check out their store. They have a huge selection of cardmaking, stamping and scrapbooking supplies! Just click on their graphic below to go to their store =)


Photobucket



Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you'll be able to join us for this fun challenge over at the YCU blog =)
- Marie / Legojenta


1 comments:

onecraftymama said... [Reply]

Oh how sweet! I love the script on the heart, and the banner is a great idea...I think I have some pink banners that would be perfect for Valentines :)