Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cutout Heart Card

Hi everyone

Today I'm sharing a card I made to enter into the following challenges:

There She Goes Blog - Negative Die Cut
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Love is in the air 
Truly Scrumptious - Challenge 73 Love & Hearts
By The Cute And Girly - Love is in the air
Stamp and Create - Valentine's/Love

Here's my card:


I made a heart shape in Photoshop, and diecut it out from a panel of red cardstock using my Silhouette. I rouned all four corners to soften the look of the panel. I added the red panel to a white cardbase using foam adhesive. I embossed my sentiment onto a scrap piece of vellum, using black embossingpowder. I added one black rhinestone on each side of the sentiment, and used some glue underneath the rhinestones to adhere the sentiment strip down to the red panel.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta


6 comments:

Céline said... [Reply]

gorgeous C&S card
thanks for playing with us at BTC&Gy this month
hugs
céline Dt Member

nnalorac said... [Reply]

Gorgeous CAS card Marie, love what you have created here. Thanks for joining in our challenge this month over on BTC&G. Carolxx

Mandy said... [Reply]

Beautiful CAS card,love the cut out heart...Thanks for joining in with us at Truly Scrumptious,hope to see you next time...
Mandy x

Karin (PeppermintPatty) said... [Reply]

So stylish and beautiful! Love it! Have a great day, hugs, Karin

Aideen said... [Reply]

This card is so nice-the vellum piece is perfect :) thanks for joining in with bythecuteandgirly this month X

Anonymous said... [Reply]

varcevanje za otroka [url=http://www.varcevanje.info]varcevanje v skladih[/url]