Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lawnscaping #27

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing a card I made to enter into the current Lawnscaping challenge:



Here's my card:


Stamps by Lawn Fawn

I reverse+normal stamped the dove stamp using Memento ink. I stamped two different hearts in between to look like a banner, and added a curved line. I colored the hearts with Copics, and added some light shading to the doves as well. I added some punched borders out of warm grey cardstock, and matted the image piece with the borders adhered to a piece of red cardstock using foam adhesive. I then added the matted piece onto a white cardbase using more foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

7 comments:

Yainea said... [Reply]

I love it! Cute and gorgeous, I love all your CAS cards :)

Laurel said... [Reply]

Sooo cute. Love the reverse stamping and the heart banner you created! This is fantastic! Love the CAS feel of the aard! Thanks so much for playing along with us Marie!

Ryann Salamon said... [Reply]

this is super duper cute! love the design on this one.

Vicky Hayes said... [Reply]

This is so cute! I love the little birds holding the heart banner and I like the postage stamp edges to the mount.

maria f. said... [Reply]

Perfection. The doves mirrored and shadowed, the heart banner. Then the matting with the gray postage look... Love your design.

Tracy said... [Reply]

Great card, so cute. Love the CAS look :)

Christiana said... [Reply]

Marie, I LOVE this card! Absolute CAS perfection! Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!