Monday, February 27, 2012

Reverse Stamping with new Paper Smooches stamps!

Hi everyone!

Today I have a video to share with you, where I show how to do reverse stamping with some awesome new Paper Smooches stamps. I have been so lucky as to get to play with some soon-to-be-released solid stamps from Paper Smooches, that are perfect for my reverse stamping technique! Thank you so much Kim, for letting me play with the solid stamps from your CHA release =) 




Here's a card I made using the reverse stamping technique:

 

Make sure you check out the Paper Smooches blog today. I hear that Kim will be giving away the two solid stamps I've shown in the video today! If you don't happen to be the lucky winner there, fear not! These stamps will be released along with everything else from Paper Smooches' CHA release on March 1st =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

7 comments:

Robin said... [Reply]

great video... always wondered how people did that!!! Cheers!
Robin

Yainea said... [Reply]

Wonderful video, that card is super cute! :)

Jenny said... [Reply]

Great video Marie, brilliant demonstration of the mirror stamping technique and love the finished card too :0)
Jenny x

Barb said... [Reply]

thanks for this :) great tutorial and another great use for these new stamp sets...versatile ones too :)

carefree creations said... [Reply]

Awesome video - thank you!

Adorable card - love that fish bowl!

Emily Leiphart said... [Reply]

I love this tutorial, Marie! You did an amazing job with the new Paper Smooches stamps.

Lucy said... [Reply]

Such a cute card. Thanks for the technique tips. I had a "why didn't I think of that?" moment. ;-)