Thursday, February 23, 2012

SPARKS Challenge: February 23rd - March 7th

Hi everyone

Today I'm sharing my DT card for the current SPARKS challenge. Here's the inspiration photo for this challenge:
I

I
Here's the card I made:
I

 Stamps by Paper Smooches


For the stripes behind the bear, I colored strips of white cardstock with different blue and grey Copic markers. I adhered them onto a piece of paper, and diecut the whole piece. I matted that circle onto a larger white circle. I stamped the bear onto kraft and white cardstock, added some shading with Copic markers, and paper pieced it together. I stamped the greeting onto white cardstock, and adhered the bear and the sentiment onto the striped circle. I then adhered the whole element onto a kraft cardbase, using foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Be sure to check out this new challenge over at the SPARKS blog =)
- Marie / Legojenta



4 comments:

Emily Leiphart said... [Reply]

This is adorable and a perfect interpretation of the photo, Marie!

Jenny said... [Reply]

Love Your take on the photo Marie, the bear really pops on the blue bkgd :0)
Jenny x

Savannah O'Gwynn said... [Reply]

ADORABLE! LOVE that little bear! He is just the cutest! LOVE how you made those stripes!!! FAB job:)

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said... [Reply]

Aw, this is so cute & adorable!