Thursday, March 22, 2012

Colorful Buttons Card

Hi everyone

In this post, I'm showing a card I made to enter into:



I colored white paper with various colors of Copic markers, and diecut the pieces with a button die. I love the dies in this button die set, because they cut and emboss the paper to look more like a real button then just a plain circle with holes in the middle =) I adhered them onto a white piece of paper, and stamped a greeting with black ink. I matted the piece onto black cardstock, and adhered the whole thing onto a white cardbase using foam adhesive. I love how clean and graphic this turned out, and those colorful buttons make me happy =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta


4 comments:

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said... [Reply]

Great take on the challenge, Marie. Love the CAS design. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lily Pad Cards. :)

Deb said... [Reply]

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Virginia L. said... [Reply]

Hi Marie! This is so refreshing and crisp!! Totally lovely in every way! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lily Pad!

Cath said... [Reply]

Hey Marie! Thanks for linking this up to the DIY Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)