Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Haul Video

Hi everyone

I just wanted to let you all know that I've got a new haul video up on my YouTube channel. You can watch it below, or click the YT logo in the bottom left of the video screen to watch it on YouTube =)


If you have any questions about where I bought the products shown in this video, just leave me a comment on this blogpost and I'll get back to you =)

EDIT

Here's another video I did, telling you about one of the stamp sets shown in the haul video above:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

4 comments:

Isha said... [Reply]

Superb shopping Marie. Looking forward to see your new creations:)

Karen B. said... [Reply]

Great review on the set, I appreciate it when people are honest.

Yainea said... [Reply]

Thanks for the review, the images are amazing but I don't like different thickness either. Anyway the possibilities are endless, lov it! And all your other yummy goodies, thanks for sharing!

*Alison* said... [Reply]

Thank you so much for your honest feedback, that is very important to us. We made that little fuzzy monster thinner to give it a more wispy feel.. There are very few images throughout our sets that are different sizes, and will take your comments into our next sets.. :) thanks again.. we can't wait to see what you create..hugs