Thursday, March 22, 2012

SPARKS Challenge: March 22nd - April 4th

Hi everyone

Today I'm sharing my DT card for the current SPARKS challenge. Here's the inspiration photo for this challenge:
I

I
Here's the card I made:
I

 Stamps by Paper Smooches


I was inspired by the easter theme of the inspiration photo, as well as the bright green, white, hot pink and yellow colors. I stamped a sentiment and two colors of a pattern onto white cardstock. I then made a negative mask of the egg stamp, and used placed it over the sentiment/patten where I wanted it to go. I traced lightly with my pencil, and cut out along that line. I cut a piece of blue cardstock, and added a grassy border I had cut out of white paper that I had colored green. I then adhered the eggs behind the grass with liquid glue, and popped them up on the top with foam adhesive. I embossed my white cardbase, and adhered the image panel onto the card using foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Be sure to check out this new challenge over at the SPARKS blog =)
- Marie / Legojenta


1 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said... [Reply]

SUPER super cute! LOVE the background embossing with the design on the eggs--LOVE:)