Thursday, March 8, 2012

SPARKS Challenge: March 8th - March 21st

Today I'm sharing my DT card for the current SPARKS challenge. Here's the inspiration photo for this challenge:
I

I
Here's the card I made:
I

 Stamps by Paper Smooches


I was inspired by the flower wreath element on the inspiration photo, as well as the kraft base. I used three small flower stamps and a small drop shape, to stamp my wreath. I cut down the image to a square panel, and rounded the corners, before adhering it to a kraft cardbase.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Be sure to check out this new challenge over at the SPARKS blog =)
- Marie / Legojenta


3 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said... [Reply]

This is AMAZING! I looooooooooove the ink colors that you used--what a clever idea!

Yainea said... [Reply]

I love your take on the challenge! All these stamped flowers in Spring colors, so pretty!

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said... [Reply]

What a beautiful, sweet, & springy card Marie!