Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Glittery Buttons Card

Hi everyone

Today I have a card to share, that I made to enter into the following challenges:




Here's the card I made:




I used Copic markers to color white cardstock, and added white/clear glitter on top using the MIM glitter diecuts technique. I tied the diecut buttons with some twine, and added them to a plain label shape (also diecut). I stamped a sentiment below the buttons, and added some faux stitching to the label shape with a brown pencil. I tied some twine around the cardbase, and adhered the label to the cardbase using foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

9 comments:

Marybeth said... [Reply]

Love your fresh clean and simple card. Such a sweet way to tie the twine . Love the glitter flowers in the center.

Rebecca Deeprose said... [Reply]

Very cute, clean and simple card! Well done.

Jodi_E said... [Reply]

Clean and crisp on white with a touch of glitter. Great card.

Cheryl said... [Reply]

Beautiful. I love the clean design.

Lisa Lara said... [Reply]

CAS perfection Mario. Love your layout. Happy you joined the TAWS blog hop!

Annette said... [Reply]

I love this design...those paper buttons are adorable...

Isha said... [Reply]

Cute card Marie. I like your new Blog design!

Mina said... [Reply]

wow Marie what a stunning cas design, I love the colours and how you used your twine too...thanks for playing along with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Laurel said... [Reply]

I just love this! Thanks for playing at RCC.