Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mini Birthday Card

Hi everyone

Today I have a mini card to share with you, that I made to enter into the following challenges:





Here's the mini card I made


I decided to make a mini card with a masculine color scheme, because of the black cardstock. I wanted to use some of my twine, because I rarely use it and want to start using it more =) So I took three colors of twine, and tied then together in one bow. I took the two elements on the sketch, with one being behind the other, and used my twine and sentiment piece to mimic those elements. I adhered the twine to the back of the sentiment, which was stamped in black on white cardstock, and adhered the full piece onto the black mini card base using a double layer of foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said... [Reply]

Very very cool!!!

Isha said... [Reply]

Love your card Marie. Nice touch of color with twine on black and great take on the sketch.

Barb said... [Reply]

so cute! perfect manly card :)

Lisa A. said... [Reply]

What a great guy birthday card...love your use of the sketch:)!!

Suzanne Russell said... [Reply]

He will love it-very cool card!

Laura Davis said... [Reply]

Super cute!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said... [Reply]

Super fun masculine card - love the delicious pops of color that the baker's twine adds. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!! We're so glad you did!