Thursday, April 5, 2012

SPARKS Challenge: April 5th - April 18th

Hi everyone

Today I'm sharing my DT card for the current SPARKS challenge. Here's the inspiration photo for this challenge:
I
Here's the tag I made:
I

 Stamps by Paper Smooches

I was inspired by the colors and design of the inspiration photo. I used several different stamps from one Paper Smooches stamp set, and stamped them in different colors onto a blue piece of cardstock. To get the exclamation point, I stamped an 'i' upside down. I diecut a tag from the same blue cardstock as used for the sentiment piece, and edged it with a black marker. I added some black embroidery floss to the hole in the tag. I edged the sentiment piece with the black marker, and adhered it onto the tag using foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Be sure to check out this new challenge over at the SPARKS blog =)
- Marie / Legojenta

3 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said... [Reply]

SUPER cute tag! LOVE the different inks--great take on this inspirational photo:)

Annette said... [Reply]

super cute...great take on the challenge..

Rosalee said... [Reply]

Cute Tag Marie. Love the sentiment. Good luck in the challenge
Hugs, Rosalee