Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Birthday Blog Hop for Chari

Hi everyone

Welcome to this stop in this birthday blog hop! Happy Birthday Chari =)

You should have come here from Britta's blog. To start on the beginning, go to Danielle Walls' blog.

Here's the card I made:



I stamped, colored and paper pieced the elements for the image on this card. Are you kind of confused as to why I put a crown on the seal's head for this birthday card? There's a good explanation to that. Here in Norway, we have a tradition of making paper crowns for children on their birthdays, and we call them birthday crowns. We don't usually have paper party hats, only the crown for the birthday boy/girl. So I thought a birthday crown would be great on this birthday card for Chari =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! The next stop on the hop is Yainea's blog =)
- Marie / Legojenta
I

12 comments:

Stephanie said... [Reply]

what a sweet card=)

Libeelula said... [Reply]

cute :)

Joy said... [Reply]

Super sweet and adorable card Marie, love the CAS style..hugs

Stephanie @ A Steph-Made Life said... [Reply]

This is SO adorable! I just love that seal! :)

Chari Moss said... [Reply]

Now this is super cute! I love the crown, and love it even more that you explained why a crown and not a party hat! Thanks for the birthday wishes, you are so sweet! xoxox

Laura Jane said... [Reply]

AAHH FUN!

Danielle said... [Reply]

This is the sweetest card ever!!!

Annette said... [Reply]

very cute...looks great on the kraft..

Lindsey said... [Reply]

Eek! Total cuteness! Love the bling on the crown, too.

eddie said... [Reply]

you come up with the cuttest ideas love visiting your blog

Yainea said... [Reply]

So sweet!!! I totally LOVE this card, Marie! The crown is perfect :)

Karen Letchworth said... [Reply]

This is another DARLING card you've made! I always love takin a peek at your work - so darling all the time. If you decide you have time, we would LOVE to have you link up and play along at Word Art Wednesday. Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello - I always like to do the same. Have a blessed day!
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com