Monday, May 21, 2012

Cheering for You Card

Hi everyone

Today I have a card to share, that I made to enter into the following challenges:

PaperCrafts Connection - Gallery Idol 

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Clean and Simple

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Anything Goes

Truly Scrumptious Challenge - Anything Goes


Here's the card:



I stamped, colored and cut out the monster, making her arms extra long. I added a bow to her head, and a rhinestone on top. I made the pompoms using twine. I stamped the sentiment onto a white piece of cardstock, and adhered the monster using foam adhesive. I then adhered the pompoms using glue dots. I rounded the corners, added a small pink mat, and adhered the whole thing onto a black cardbase using foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta
l

15 comments:

Wondercraft said... [Reply]

Adorable card Marie!!!
Good luck.
Serena

Isha said... [Reply]

Cute and Adorable card Marie. Love it:) Did you get my Email???

Sandra Mathis said... [Reply]

What a fun card! Very creative use of twine. :-) Thanks for joining in with the TRuly Scrumptious' Anything Goes Challenge.

Hugz,
Sandy

Cathy P in AZ said... [Reply]

This cutie made me smile! Absolutely adorable, Marie!

Shannon J said... [Reply]

SO sweet and creative!

Dawny P said... [Reply]

What a fabulous CAS card chick - I love it :) Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week, hugs, Dawny x

Lorraine A said... [Reply]

Gorgeous card Maria :-) very cute :-)

thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp DT call and Good Luck :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Kelly said... [Reply]

completely adorable!

Angelica Carballo said... [Reply]

Super cute!!

Mary-Anne V said... [Reply]

So cute...love the pom poms!

Barb Ghig said... [Reply]

This card is soooooo stinkin' CUTE!!!

Gabby said... [Reply]

Absolutely adorable! :)

Gabby said... [Reply]

Absolute adorable card! She is darling! :)

Jacynthe said... [Reply]

Adorable!!!

Morag said... [Reply]

Super cute... a love a blinged out monster!