Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Frog Card

Hi everyone

Today I am sharing a card, which I'm going to enter into the following challenges:




Here's the card:



I made this card for my nephew for his birthday. He is just learning to read now, so I did the sentiment on the front in all capital letters so that he would be able to recognize them and maybe read the sentiment himself. I also did the sentiment in Norwegian, it says "Happy Birthday". I hand drew a talking bubble, and also added a second line to the frog stamp to make his mouth open. I added some glitter to the blue tops of the crown for some sparkle too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

3 comments:

Yainea said... [Reply]

Love the colors and the mouth and bubble you've drawn, your nephew will love it!

Isha said... [Reply]

Cute card Marie. Love the colors.

Mandy said... [Reply]

Fabulous card Marie, that is one super cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx