Friday, May 4, 2012

Inspired by Pinterest - Episode 6

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing a new episode in my Inspired by Pinterest video series:



You can also watch the video on my YouTube channel here. If you want to make sure you don't miss any of my videos, you can simply subscribe to me on YouTube. Easy peasy!

Here's a picture of my finished card from this episode:




I hope you enjoyed it! I love the CAS feel of this card, and that cute pink flamingo makes me happy too  =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

3 comments:

Isha said... [Reply]

Lovely card Marie. Great video esp. seeing the T Ruler. Which Adhesive remover Eraser are you talking about in your video?? Is there something special)

Thanks

Marie / Legojenta said... [Reply]

@Isha
It is a spesific adhesive eraser product, by Xyron. Wonderful for easily rubbing away excess adhesive =) Link to it here: http://www.xyron.com/enUS/Products/Adhesive_Eraser_Cube.html

simplycaffeinated said... [Reply]

Hi Marie,
Thank you SO much for using my card as your inspiration, what an honor! I love your video and the card you created! I am a big fan of all of your cards! Hugs!
Jennie