Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lawn Fawn Mini Blog Hop WINNER

Hi everyone

Today I have the pleasure of announcing the winner from our Lawn Fawn mini blog hop =) Without further ado, here are the random numbers I drew to determine the winners:

First, I drew random numbers to determine what blog in our hop to draw the winning comment from.


The third blog in our hop was Brittas, and from her blog the winning comment is...


That comment is from Agata! Congratulations Agata, you are the lucky winner of a "Critters on the Farm" stampset from Lawn Fawn =) You have until May 21st to send me an email with your name and adress, and I will forward your information to Lawn Fawn for them to send you your stampset. Please put 'Lawn Fawn Mini bloghop Winner' in the subject line of your email. My email adress is legojentaAThotmail.com (replace AT with @)

If I do not recieve an email from Agata within the time limit, I will redraw to find a new winner next week.


Thanks for stopping by by blog today! And thanks again to Lawn Fawn for sponsoring our mini blog hop =)
- Marie / Legojenta

3 comments:

Isha said... [Reply]

Congrats Agata:)

Agata said... [Reply]

Wow! Thank you Marie! I've sent you an email, hope you got it! :)

Agata said... [Reply]

In fact, it's a perfect birthday gift for me! :)