Friday, May 11, 2012

Mini Circle Card

Hi everyone


Today I have a mini card to share with you, that I made to enter into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Challenges - Sweet Tooth

Shawna's YT NSD challenge - Color combination


Here's my card:


I used a really old stamp set from Maya Road to stamp the cupcake in different colored inks, and paper pieced it together. The stamp set and the teal colored ink I used are no longer available, I think. I stamped a small flower from a Paper Smooches stamp set, and a sentiments from a different PS stamp set. The pearls are a mix of old Basic Grey pearls (the turquoise ones) and white KaiserCraft ones I had lying around that I had colored previously for a different project. I used my spellbinders nestabilities circles to cut out two circles from white, scored an edge on the back piece, and adhered them together to form the card base. I used a circle cutter to cut some rings of colored cardstock to adhere to the cardbase. I used foam adhesive to adhere the cupcake and sentiment piece onto the cardbase.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta
l

4 comments:

Chan said... [Reply]

I love, love this card you made, Marie!! :D Love the layout, how you pieced the cupcake together, and the colours you chose! Fantastic!

Jackie Rockwell said... [Reply]

WOW Marie! This is SUPER SWEET! The colored pearls placed on the edge of the circle looks GREAT!

Lorraine A said... [Reply]

Gorgeous card Marie :-) I love thre cupcake ,, so yummy and the colours and circle design are fabulous !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Isha said... [Reply]

Great card Marie. Love the colors and the way you used the circles. TFS