Friday, June 22, 2012

Decorated Card Holder

Hi everyone

Quick post today, just wanted to share my entry for the current Simon Says Stamp challenge - Anything but a card. I have a card holder that I use, which I had decorated a couple of years ago. I decided it was time to change the decoration for something more modern and stampy (if that's even a word =). Here's how the card holder looked with the old decoration (I added the brown dot to the picture of the card holder for privacy reasons):



And here's how it looks after I decorated it this time:


I stamped the image in pink ink, punched a circle out of teal patterned paper, adhered it overtop and added a few tiny grey dots. I added a layer of plastic film over the whole piece to keep it all clean and easy to wipe of, since it will stay in my purse and get used often =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie
I

2 comments:

Laurel said... [Reply]

Marie, what a cute and colorful holder!!! Love the robots! So cute!

Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!!!!

debby4000 said... [Reply]

Oh this is so cute, love it.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

luv

Debby