Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mini Cupcake Card

Hi everyone


Today, I am going to share a mini card I made to enter into the current Lawnscaping challenge, which is "Color Splash". Lawnscaping has just announced a Card Drive too - please go check it out here! It's for a great cause =)

Here's my mini card:



I stamped the little rose, masked it off, and stamped the rest of the cupcake on top. I also stamped a line to ground the cupcake. I colored the cupcake in shades of grey, and the rose in bright pink. For the rose I also added some glitter/shimmer to make it pop even more. I'm sorry it doesn't show up well in the photos. I also stamped some little circles in the outer corners, and colored them too grey. The matted image piece was adhered to the card using foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie
I

5 comments:

Annette said... [Reply]

super cute cup cake....

Laurel said... [Reply]

Oh how cute to add that rose! Love it. Love the CAS layout of your card and all the clean lines!

Isha said... [Reply]

Super cute card Marie. Love you splash of color. Thanks for playing along at Lawnscaping.

Christiana said... [Reply]

This is such a beautiful little card! I adore it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Tamara said... [Reply]

I just love your mini card!! Thanks for playing with our color splash challenge at Lawnscaping :) xx Tamara