Monday, June 25, 2012

Pink Mini Card

Hi everyone


Today I have a card to share, that I made to enter into the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge. The challenge is 'pretty in pink', and I was inspired to pull out my dark pink washi tape and use it =)

Here's the mini card I made:



I covered a white piece of paper with three strips of washi tape, and punched a large butterfly out of the middle. I also rounded the corners. I then punched that butterfly again with a smaller butterfly punch. I adhered that small butterfly onto a second large butterfly, punched out of white. I added some small pearls, and adhered the panel and butterfly onto a mini brown card, using clear foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie
I

6 comments:

L.B. said... [Reply]

love how this butterfly just sort of pops out of the back of the card!! very pretty and fun.

Sara Grafton said... [Reply]

Fabulous card! I love the butterfly & bright pink tape.

Isha said... [Reply]

Lovely card Marie. Great idea to use Washi tape like this.

Jenny said... [Reply]

The washi tape bkgd is awesome Marie, I would never have realised if you hadn't said thats how you made it!
Love how you layered the butterfly...great illusion :0)
Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Ann said... [Reply]

LOVE this! Clever use of the washi tape!

Suzanne D. said... [Reply]

Awesome and super clever, Marie! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!