Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bee Mini Card

Hi everyone

Quick post today, sharing a mini card I made for the current Lawnscaping challenge


I almost forgot about this challenge, and the deadline is soon! Here's the card I made:

(I am sorry about the bad photos. The cardbase is really bright white. I don't know what went wrong when I shot these)

I paper pieced the bee and pinwheel and diecut the grass. I stamped the clouds, bee's trail and sentiment right onto the cardbase, and adhered the bee and top part of pinwheel with foam adhesive. I also added some dots to the sentiment with a black marker.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie
I

7 comments:

Annette said... [Reply]

adorable mini card..

Vera Yates (Ling) said... [Reply]

What a fun card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

Kelly said... [Reply]

such a cheerful card!

Yainea said... [Reply]

So fun! Love the bright colors!!

makingcardsisfun said... [Reply]

Beautiful! So fun and bright!

Heather Innusa said... [Reply]

Super sweet mini card!!! You totally inspired me, I was just thinking I should make some mini cards (like for kids' or co-workers' birthdays).

Chan said... [Reply]

What a sweet card, Marie!! :D