Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fish Christmas Card

Hi everyone

Today I have a card to share, that I made to enter into the current challenge over at The Alley Way Stamps blog. The challenge is this picture:


I was inspired by the Christmas theme, as well as the little picture on the right side with the white, blue and pink. Here's the card I made:
(Sorry about the last photo here being so bad. I just wanted to capture the glitter =)

I stamped the fish, and added a few lines with my memento marker to make his light look like a christmas tree light. I colored it with copics, added some clear glitter/shimmer to the light, and cut it out. I diecut pink cardstock, adhered the fish and sentiment strip, and adhered it to a white cardbase using foam adhesive. I finished the card off by adding black lines along the edges of the cardbase.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today =)

8 comments:

*Alison* said... [Reply]

BWAHAH!!! This is so adorable.. I love how you made it into a little Christmas Light.. how cute! Great inspiration from the photo too.. :) So happy you came to play with our TAWS BE inspired Challenge!
HUGS
-Ali

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said... [Reply]

Marie, your card is beautiful! I love the CAS style, and so creative! I am thrilled to see you play along with the TAWS Be Inspired Challenge!

Lyndal said... [Reply]

LOVE his Christmas light Marie!
Glad you could join in the fun at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired :)

Barb said... [Reply]

This is awesome Marie! So creative to create a christmas bulb dangler lure for him. So cute and funny too. I love this guy's facial expression lol. Great design! Thanks for playing along with us at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired challenge!

walchowDesign said... [Reply]

Aww... this is so cute! Love that you used the bright colours which matches the bulb too!

wintam said... [Reply]

Beautiful! I love the current touch in this card

Annette said... [Reply]

oh now this is too cute...thanks for joining us at The ALley Way Stamps...Be Inspired challenge

loly borda said... [Reply]

Waw!!! This is creativity! Only you can come out with this card, so clever and out of th box. Congrats.
Loly Borda