Saturday, July 14, 2012

My atg decoration

Hi everyone

Today I have something a bit different then the usual card to share. Today I wanted to share how I decorated my pink atg gun, and also share some templates I've made for the decoration base piece. This is how my atg gun looks:



The decoration base piece is the black piece with the banner on it, that covers up the logo on my atg gun. I kept it clean and simple, because that's what I like =) The writing is actually my name (Marie) in japanese, which a friend taght me how to write. If I were to take this to crops and such, I would probably change it to say my name in normal letters =) Anyways, I made this decoration a while back, and at that time I used one particular corner rounder punch to made the rounded edges. But soon after, I replaced that punch with the corner chomper punches. So, I decided to make a digital template for the base for the decoration to keep on hand. Who knows when I might want to change the decoration, right? So that's what I did. And, today, I have decided to share the template with all of you =)

The template is for cutting out the base decoration piece to cover up the logo on the pink atg gun. I made two versions of the shape, one solid shape and one outlined shape. That way, you can print the shape and hand cut it with the lined version, or you can use the solid shape to create a cutting file for your digital diecutter. To give you the option of downloading the files to your computer, I have for the first time ever tried using another service to make it happen. Hopefully it will work out alright =) You can click on any of these links to go to the site where you can download the file:

Download solid image only
Download lined image only

Download letter sized file with both shapes
Download A4 sized file with both shapes

After getting to the page using one of the links above, choose "Actions" and "Download photo". If you have any problems with this, please let me know, and I will try to help you as best as I can =)

I hope this will be helpful to you if you own a pink atg gun, and want to cover up that logo with something =) If you use my template, I'd love to see how your atg turns out! Feel free to leave me a link to your decorated atg in the comment section of this blogpost =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

2 comments:

Craft-A-Holic Momma said... [Reply]

I clicked on all four links and all four bring me to a page that reads, "Sorry, this page was not found".

Marie / Legojenta said... [Reply]

@Craft-A-Holic Momma Thanks for letting me know. I have now made some changes, and hopefully it works better now. Will you please try again?