Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sunshine Tag

Hi everyone

Today I have a tag to share, that I made to enter into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Tag or atc
Stampin' for the Weekend - Tag
CAS-ual Fridays - CFC60 Use text
TotallyPaperCrafts - Here comes summer

Here's the tag I made:

 

For the sun, I stamped a sentiment ('sending you sunshine') a couple of times onto white cardstock, stamped the circle image on top, and cut it out. I think it adds such a great, modern text feeling =) I stamped rays for the sune using a faux stitching line stamp in the same yellow ink onto a piece of white cardstock, rounded the corners and adhered it to a blue diecut tag. I adhered the circle sun image on top using foam adhesive, and added some pink pearls. I added white ribbon to the tag, and tied a piece of yellow embroidery floss in a bow around the base of the ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie
I

9 comments:

gRiSeL™ said... [Reply]

CAS and elegant!! LOVE it!

Laine said... [Reply]

What a sun-shiny tag. Clean and simple and perfect for the summer we are anticipating.
Hugs
Laine
X

Virginia L. said... [Reply]

Darling tag, Marie! Love love the sentiment in the sun! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Barb said... [Reply]

so cute! love the turquoise base!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said... [Reply]

Beautiful tag! Love how you made the sun!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Jenny said... [Reply]

A great way to use those PS stamps Marie... love your happy sunny tag :0)
Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Kimberly said... [Reply]

Love this, Marie! It's so bright and cheery, and I love the way you incorporated the text into the sun. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Christina said... [Reply]

I just love this fun tag! The "stitched" sun rays are adorable, and the pop of pink in the corner really adds to the whimsical look. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said... [Reply]

Oh Marie, this is pure delight! I just love it :) Thanks for joining in the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!