Friday, July 6, 2012

Tomato Card

Hi everyone

Today I have a card to share with you, that I made to enter into this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge. The challenge this week is a trend watch:



I was inspired by the red color and the food theme to make this card:


I stamped the tomato and sentiment onto white cardstock, and colored in the tomato with copics. I rounded the corners, and adhered it to a black cardbase using foam adhesive. A really quick and simple card =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie
I

5 comments:

Annette said... [Reply]

Super Cute...

Monika Reeck said... [Reply]

ur stamp choosing is cute and the sentiment also very cute...and love your simple and clean design...good luck with the challenge dear..

I am joining also the challenge from Paper Smooches and my card is number 12, would you mind to see it on my Blog..many thanks before :) hugs, Monika

Jackie Rockwell said... [Reply]

This is so stinkin cute! Makes me smile!!! :)

Colleen Dietrich said... [Reply]

Totally adorable!

Savannah O'Gwynn said... [Reply]

I looooove that black background! I love that image too!!! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)