Friday, August 17, 2012

Asian Thank You Card

Hi everyone =)

Today I have a card to share, that I made to enter into the following challenges:




Here's the card I made:


I paper pieced and colored the asian girl/doll and added some mini diecut circles to the image, which I added some gloss to as well. I stamped the sentiment onto a small piece of kraft cardstock, and sponged the edges lightly. I adhered the sentiment onto a kraft cardbase using foam adhesive. I also adhered the top of the doll/girl with foam adhesive, and her feet with liquid glue to make her more dimensional.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

6 comments:

Mary Dawn said... [Reply]

so so sweet, i love this little girl! thanks so much for playing along at A Blog Named Hero

Niki Estes said... [Reply]

So cute! Great CAS card!

Annette said... [Reply]

such a cute card...

Celestial Charms said... [Reply]

So adorable! Love it.
Maureen

lenny said... [Reply]

Such a cutie!!
Love your card!! Clean and simple but lovely!!

Stephanie @ A StephMade Life said... [Reply]

Adorable card, Marie! Your paper piecing is beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!