Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Birthday Banner Card

Hi everyone =)

Today I'm going to share a card I made to enter into the following challenges:

Moxie Fab World - The Repetition Challenge

Hero Arts Blog - August Contest


Here's the card I made:



I white embossed HA's chevron background stamp, and added pink and aqua ink overtop. I then used a die to cut out triangles, but I'm sure that could be easily done with a craft knife and ruler. I stamped a black curved line onto a white piece of paper, and drew in a bow at each with a black pen. I slightly curved the banner pieces, and adhered their tops to the black line with liquid glue. I then stamped the sentiment under the banner with black ink. I then rounded the corners of the white piece and adhered it to a black cardbase.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie
I

3 comments:

Catherine Pooler said... [Reply]

Adorable! Love how your banners just pop!

Crafterkhush said... [Reply]

This is an absolutely gorgeous card.... I love the clean lines and the simplicity behind the entire card!

Cath said... [Reply]

Hey Marie! Thanks for linking this up to the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)