Friday, August 3, 2012

Butterfly Love Card

Hi everyone

Today I have a card to share, that I made to enter into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Kristina's Inspiration (I first saw that red as a hot pink color on my screen somehow, and only noticed after making the card that it was actually red and not pink. Hopefully it qualifies anyways =)
CAS-ual Fridays - CFC64

Hero Arts Blog - August Challenge

A Blog Named Hero - Freestyle (any style, any theme, anything you want)


Here's the small card I made:




I stamped the block stamp with the butterfly twice, once with hot pink ink and once with black ink. I cut out the whole pink panel, and only the butterfly itself from the black. I adhered the black butterfly to the pink panel, and bent the wings up. I added a few round rhinestones, and adhered the whole panel to a small black cardbase.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

9 comments:

Julie Day said... [Reply]

This is a perfect CAS design! Love the hot pink paired with the black and the butterfly looks fabulous with the wings lifted, great way to add dimension :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jenny said... [Reply]

Your card really jumps out of the gallery.... the colour combo is stunning and love the CAS design too :0)
Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Michele Gross said... [Reply]

I love what you did with your butterfly and the colors you chose are really fab! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Linda Beeson said... [Reply]

I love your butterfly, LOVE the colors.

angelabranon said... [Reply]

I love the way you did the butterfly.

cheiron said... [Reply]

Gorgeous Marie. Loved that popped out butterfly! Thanks for linking up to this week's Kristina's inspiration challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog and playing along with us!

Virginia L. said... [Reply]

So striking! Love love the contrast of colors, Maria! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne D. said... [Reply]

Marie, I love the texture in teh black card base, and the butterfly is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Cris said... [Reply]

Love the colors you chose for this card! that hot pink against the black looks stunning! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!